How to Whitelist Me on Gmail
Make sure you don’t miss any sales, giveaways or new releases. Whitelist me! It takes 3 seconds.
1. Open an email message from me in Gmail.
Go into your Gmail account and open a message from me, if you haven’t already.
2. Click the More button (top right)
There is a button called More at top middle/right. Click it and select “Filter messages like these” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click “Create Filter with this search”
A little menu pops up and at the bottom right of that menu, click “Create Filter with this search“.
4. Tick 2 boxes and Click “Create filter”
Tick these two boxes:
- Never send it to Spam
- Always mark it as important
Then click the blue “Create filter” button.
You’re done! Never miss another email from me again! I’m so happy!